Problems completing beCPG Designer install on Win7
Added by A Amond almost 6 years ago
Hi beCPG team,
I followed the instructions (below) but did not know how to perform step #6.
Please provide more details. What is the goal/purpose of step #6?
I am new to the Alfresco project, just downloaded and installed the 'community edition' to
test drive Alfresco and beCPG Designer and PM modules.
1. Stop Alfresco
2. Copy all AMPs under alfresco/amps folder
3. Copy apply_becpg_amps.bat under alfresco/bin
4. Run "apply_becpg_amps.bat"
5. Copy tomcat/shared/classes/designer.properties under
6. Adapt designer.properties to your installation
7. Start Alfresco
I modified the wiki:
On custom installation, copy $server/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/module/becpg-designer-core/becpg-config-designer.properties under alfresco/tomcat/shared/classes and adapt the file (ie: beCPG.designer.configFiles = c:\\alfresco\\alf_data\\designer\\*.xml)